One thing I'd like to see improved further in WOFF is the awards system. There seems to be a lot of unused (and beautiful!) medal art residing inside the Medals folder. However, many of these medals don't seem to be recognized by the campaign manager at all and you'll never be able to receive them, no matter what your pilot achieves in his career. And the medals you do get are sometimes awarded in a strange and ahistorical way, for example getting multiple PLMs while it was only possible to receive one (unless you were a successful general and got oak leaves to your PLM, but that didn't concern pilots).

I think improving this aspect of the sim would greatly add to WOFF's already considerable immersion. However, I understand that there are more important things you need to worry about first!

But if you some day add the Belgians to WOFF, you'll have to add a few of their own medals too, and while doing that, maybe you could also take a look at the rest of the awards...? biggrin

"Upon my word I've had as much excitement on a car as in the air, especially since the R.F.C. have had women drivers."

James McCudden, Five Years in the Royal Flying Corps