Hi all

I am relatively new to the TARGET software and I cannot porgram properly a HOLD event.
I am jusing it with BMS 4.33. When I map a joystick button to do a PULSE event (such as '0' for 'orbit view') everything works fine. But when I try to emulate a continuous press of a key, which I tought reading the manual should be done with a HOLD event), such as closing the speedbrakes with olding CTL-B, the CTL key seems to get stuck... I realized this because after that in Windows, when I clicked on an icon on my desktop, it copied it or selected another icon right next to it, or in the sim (BMS) when I hit the good old ESC key to exit, it would switch to windows (which is a CTL-ESC command)... Furthermore, I noticed, looking at my F-16 from outside that when I press the relevant button, it doesnt do the action only when I press but it continues non-stop (for example, I would press the 'close speedbrakes button' a little bit, and looking outside I can see that it closes it all the way, even after I have released the button... By the way, I tried to do a HOLD event for the Gun trigger and the same thing happens, I press just a little and it empties the whole stupid magazine...

Any advice would be very appreciated.
Thanks this is my first post here!

JEFX

I am using W7/64, and the latest version of TARGET and TMWH drivers for use with BMS 4.33.
Thanks