Originally Posted By: yaan98
Good. And what happens when the EA slips through the scouts or overpowers them? Do you stick around in formation or dive away for home? I'm guessing that you would either fly a bit ahead of your formation so that you're not the last man getting shot at or dive for home if you're close enough to the front.

In WOFF, the AI can't make the same decisions a human player makes. So, they'll stay in formation and become sitting ducks most of the time. It would make more sense for the AI to think about self preservation and abort the mission once they see enemy scouts threatening them.

My point is that "I wish" for OBD to alter the AI behavior a bit for landings, formations, etc... nothing wrong with making a wish, right? biggrin

YAAN you make some good points. Obviously if it is possible to accomplish what u ask without undue system overhead it would be nice. That said, there are many issues at play here, the least of which is value per time expended by the devs and the incredible number of enties on their "current TODO list".

This is the wish list so you have it in the correct place. Thanks for bringing up the point.

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4