It was probably asked before, and maybe it is not possible with the game engine, but balloons that get winched down would be great! Also, with that, a slight modification of the claiming system for them. At the moment I have something like half of my balloon claims that are rejected (even with correct witnesses, wich sometimes confirm a first balloon, but reject the second which was set alight only a few minutes after), AFAIK, one of the reason that put some pilots into balloon hunting was that they were easily confirmed by ground troops, balloon observers, etc...

Also, maybe that can be modded (if yes, any hint will be appreciated), but in my 1918 career, I found two-seaters in large formations of 5, something like 90% of the time, the rest in formation of 3, and I have never found one of them alone.
These large formations could be found, I think, during bombing mission supporting offensives, but I doubt two seaters squadrons launched 5 or 6 planes together for an artillery spotting. Maybe it is possible to reverse proportions? Most of the two seaters operating alone or in small group (3 max), with sometimes some larger groups?

Thanks.