Yikes......50+ pages, I had no idea....may as well add my drop to the ocean. Flying '18 often reduces my pretty top rig to tears....it runs 44+ in other years and a solid 60 in QC with a heap of aircraft spinning around.....but flying Rick's latest challenge in June 18 I'm a slide show at times.......landing @ 5fps is more dangerous than a dozen DVIIs. I understand that the game engine in WOFF tracks ALL aircraft in the theater, not just those in sight, which could be hundreds perhaps? The whole business of spawning in which flights just popped into sight I was glad to see go away.....is there any way to reduce the "ring" of aircraft, vehicles, etc that the game has to track? I expect the answer is no as you'd be back to spawning around the player but the landscape builds in such rings.......I don't know...the inner mechanics of WOFF are a mystery to me. Love to see my FPS back w/out losing the high settings that make the game look so spectacular.

NEVER MIND!!!! I'm such a tool, I'd completely overlooked/forgotten the regional air activity box.....devs have already handled it....sorry

Last edited by gaw1; 04/13/15 12:13 PM.