HA! I feel like Grandpa McCoy after a hard day's work, that's for sure. We sit out on our swing before we head in, and by the time I get up I've stiffened up so bad, and so many times I've fetched my arms up the way he used to and imitated him, "Well, little Luke, I guess we'd best be headin' in - if I could just get this pitchfork outta my ***!"

I don't know where you're located, but any more, with coyotes and bigger cats making a comeback, it's probably a good idea to keep a shotgun handy, maybe even just like the old West, in your saddle! Criminee, I'm in an area that's not really rural, patches of woods and housing plans, and we have coyotes here!

Last edited by HumanDrone; 01/29/15 01:33 PM. Reason: RAF Louvert posted his whilst I was composing mine! Good one, Lou!

Box: Win7 Pro 64 bit / I72600K @4.1 GHz / EVGA GTX1080Ti/ 16GB RAM / Corsair 240 GB SSD / WD 600 GB Velociraptor / 1050W Power
FS Stuff: Saitek X52 Pro Stick/Throttle & Combat Rudder Pedals, TrackIR 5
Sims: FSX Gold, REX 2.0 OD, UTX-NA, FSGenesis 10m mesh/ CFS3 ETO 1.40/Wings Over Flanders Fields BH&H2 (more gorgeous than ever!)
Proud BOC inductee 4/30/12!