Originally Posted By: MudWasp
One thing I noticed when checking it out in a non-DiD mission is that it only affects B-Flight, not A-Flight. This can be disadvatageous if A-flight isn't at the hotspot/mission objective area when B-Flight arrives there.

We could have used A-Flight on combat patrol.

I believe that because it's use changes when B-Flight arrives at a mission area that the intended EA may not be in place yet. I've no way to prove this, just my guess

From what I always understood from OFF and WOFF, there is no such thing as "intended EA" as they don't spawn with en event trigger. The squadrons in the zone have missions assigned and fly them the same wether you're there or not.

Gigabyte Z87P-D3 - CPU I5 4670 Haswell @ 3.6Ghz - 8 Go Ram - GPU HD 7850 2Go OC - SSD Samsung 128Go - HD 2 x WD Black 1 To - 27" Iiyama Pro Lite - Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - Saitek Pro Flight Yoke - Rudder Pedals - Quadrant - Cessna Trim Wheel - Track IR 5 - Logitech G35 headset ... and a big coffee maker !
Flying in FSX/Air Hauler, Wings over Flanders Fields, Rise of Flight, IL2 1946 Hsfx, Condor soaring.