Originally Posted By: Olham
Robert, your graphics in the vid are looking superb, and the funny glitches with AnKor's mod
seem to be gone now? Gee, the new water surface looks so inviting for a campaign there by the sea!
Do you climb to altitude, or use any time warp? I forgot how that "next waypoint" thing goes.

Robert, I see LABELS in your video - remember: flying as a "B" pilot, you should only use
LABELS as "Dots" (LABELS with identification are only allowed for the "C" pilots).

Olham, I still have the funny glitches but so far not as bad as before. you will see them briefly when I landed and was looking back at incoming craft.

Yes the water surface looks superb, that is why I kept my sight on it while flying over the coast. I also have noticed that the water surface gets rougher as the wind increases.

I don't climb to altitude but stay with my flight because I am not leading it. Once we engage and the formation breaks up I feel I am on my own to do what I want. Being in the formation does offer some hope for support. An interesting note here is that you will notice that three times enemy aircraft passed over us and none attacked. This has happened frequently for me. On two occasions I could have broken off and chased them down but that was not the objective in my mission.

I will fix the label issue. I re-read your DiD procedures after you brought this up and understand now. I was incorrectly assuming the concern was only with enemy aircraft. I mostly used it to identify my flight members. I think I will change the squadron paint schemes to add a wing identification to help with the visuals. Is that ok?

(System_Specs)
Case: Cooler Master Storm Trooper
PSU: Ultra X3,1000-Watt
MB: Asus Maximus VI Extreme
Mem: Corsair Vengeance (2x 8GB), PC3-12800, DDR3-1600MHz, Unbuffered
CPU: Intel i7-4770K, OC to 4.427Ghz
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Seidon 240M Liquid CPU Cooler
Vid Card: ASUS GTX 980Ti STRIX 6GB
OS and Games on separate: Samsung 840 Series 250GB SSD
Monitor: Primary ASUS PG27AQ 4k; Secondary Samsung SyncMaster BX2450L
Periphs: MS Sidewinder FFB2 Pro, TrackIR 4