Gonna update my Wish List for WOFF.

It's quite nice in it's current iteration, but I would also like to see these tweaked if ever possible:

1) Straight & Level Autopilot added.

2) All Nieuport models' wing stress/breakage levels increased to be sturdier and more relative to the Albatros' speed and G tolerance levels (but still not the same, of course!). The Nieups V-strut wings seem to warp and break far easier than the Albatros.. maybe too much. The N28's wing breakage is most notable as the canvas only tended to tear from the top wing in long ~180mph dives and was usually recoverable, but it does so much easier here and is often deadly.

3) Remove enemy planes spawning directly overhead in the "Air Start" option.

4) Remove the Gunsight View and Player/Target Views from their respective view cycle hotkey and give them their own hotkeys. If this isn't feasible, then perhaps switch the Gunsight View (in F6 cycle) with the Player/Target View (in F1 cycle). This would be to make the Gunsight View more easily accessible without having to cycle through map and instrument panel views, which briefly prevents you from looking outside the plane while cycling to the gunsight view while in a dogfight.

In essence, this final one would allow the F1 view cycling to keep your eyes outside the cockpit while fighting, and make the F6 views "head down" or away from the aircraft altogether. F1 would be more convenient to cycle in a dogfight.

Thanks for the consideration guys!

Last edited by Nefaro; 04/28/14 07:12 PM.

(For Tech Reference)
i7-4770k Intel Processor @3.5Ghz, 16GB System RAM, GTX760 2GB video, 250GB SSD, 1TB HDD (with Win7-64 on it).