I love the new damage model effects of WOFF. Wing and fuselage damage looks awesome. I'm also extremely grateful that the Devs got rid of the engine exploding out of the plane and falling separately from the craft as it used to do in OFF:BH&H. THANK YOU!!

My wish list request item though is to have fewer total structural failures where all of the wings come off of the plane. For myself at least, this seems to happen very often. I can pump a bunch of rounds into the fuselage (I generally aim for the pilot or the engine if at all possible) and for awhile it seems like nothing is happening. Then all of a sudden there is a loud "bang" noise and all four wings fall off. It seems like the plane would catch fire or the pilot would get killed long before a total structural failure would happen. My shooting accuracy (set to Normal Gun Strength and Normal Accuracy) ranges between 35 - 45% most of the time, probably due more to the fact I am so close to my opponent when I shoot than anything else. So any way I would figure that with that level of shooting accuracy, I'd be "assassinating" pilots long before I'd put enough damage into the fuselage to cause a total structural failure.

Does anyone else see the total structural failure damage model effect very often?

Flying Wings Over Flanders Fields: Between Heaven & Hell II
videos at www.youtube.com/hellshade68