Returning to the wish list topic, I can venture two small items that have come to mind.

First is to tweek the WOFF newspaper so it reports 'ace deaths' on the day after they die, rather than on the day. That would cure the small issue of the morning paper reporting a death that won't happen until later that day. Obviously not a big deal, but it could be a nice little tweek (plus it would assist me with my 'news mod', which is set up to report yesterday's news as happens in real life).

The second is to have the 'takeoff routine' that is flown by German flight leaders happen in a southwest direction, rather than in the standard northeast direction. For German pilots, that excursion out to the 'spiral up' point usually represents a noticeable detour in the opposite direction of the mission (because the frontlines are usually to the west or south of your airfield for a German pilot). It just adds about 20 minutes of rather uneventful time to each German mission for folks that fly in real time so would be great to get to business a bit sooner.

Having fun!!
77Scout