After 2 1/2 years, I've finally got around to watching

Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298650/

I thought the 1st three films were bad.

This one is even worse.

Even Penelope Cruz couldn't save this movie.

Keira was not the best of actress but at least you could understand the English words out of her mouth.

Penelope?

Not so much!

Her English is so broken and poor and so incomprehensible without the help of text subtitles, you just have to wonder who she's been sucking off to get roles in Hollywood all these years.

Additionally, the parts in the film showing the abuse and mistreatment of the mermaids was totally unnecessary!!

This movie is directed at kids and pre-teens and teens?

What are we teaching them?

To mistreat and abuse and kill people because they are different?

It's no wonder why so many kids are being bullied in school and on Twitter and Facebook and some of them are even driven to suicide!

Furthermore, every time after I've watched one of these Pirates movies, I feel like I need to take a long hot shower afterward.

The characters in the movie just look filthy and they give you that filthy unbathed yucky feeling!

I hope they don't make any more of these rancid slimey movies!

This movie supports my past statement that a big box office earners doesn't always necessarily a good film make;

it's just further evidence that movie audience nowadays are sheep!

They flock to noisy big budget CGI ridden films the same way flies are attracted to poop while many small budget and independent celluloid gems go unnoticed at the box office.

0.25/5

What's in the box? C'mon, what's in the boooox?