I just released a new beta to my beta testers. This version is focused mostly on stability and performance but there are a few features added in as well.

FlightConnect 1.7.0 Changes:

• Added active waypoint name to param list
  • Added detected server ip address to icon hover info display
  • Fixed some internationalization issues with number formats when machine is set to use , instead of . for double values

FlightMap 1.7 Changes:

• I’ve completely rewritten the networking code. This is a huge change. I did this to improve performance as well as make updating the code easier. I’ve moved a lot of the calculations that were being done on the UI thread into the networking thread. I’ve also optimized the heck out of all of the code.
  • Added active waypoint name to the display for gps waypoints. I’ve moved some things around and got rid of the course to steer from the display. I think it follows most GPS’s now.
  • I’ve added alert dialog boxes that provide more information now when FlightMap is unable to connect to FlightConnect.
  • I’ve really tried to get the compass rose to be visible on all of the display types. I’ve doubled the contrast on the non-satellite views and I’ve gone with a different colored compass rose for the satellite views. I think this really helps but please let me know what you all think!!!
  • Added 2 more commercial jets and a cessna 208 to the follow me plane selection

Last edited by L0stS0ul; 05/11/13 03:11 AM.