Mostly watch stuff that my 7 year old daughter likes... I do watch my own stuff, and more in terms of variety... but for sheer quantity it is 'her' choices.

So...

A lot of LOTR, on as a trilogy every month or so... one per day over 3 days (VHS, standard editions).

She enjoyed "The Hobbit" when we took her to it for her Birthday and has confirmed wanting the DVD when it is available (as a late present).

She does like some of the Disney movies ~ but these come and go in popularity, while the Tolkein has been a firm favourite since she first had "The Hobbit" as a book, and "The Fellowship" as her first (Tolkein) video.

Current 'top' film is "Brave", which is doing a daily repeat at the moment... along with "The Legend of Mordu" short - fortunately it is an enjoyable film with less of the trite moralising and 'soppy princess = marriage = happy ending' than some... {Thankfully she's gone off "The Hunchback" which was an abomination ~ a Happy Ending for this wonderfully rich and dark morality tale is just ... wrong}.