I was using SweetFX for some time..but for CLOD (before, I wiped it out from my PC). As I didnt like "washed out" colors and lack of good contrast (also, ingame AA wasnt working for some time). But for ROF I dont use it as ROF looks awesome out of the box, plus it has enough graphic features within game video settings and conf file settings....The problem with SweetFX is that it doesnt look good in all (weather/time of the day) conditions (lets say at dusk pic can look too dark etc.) so you need to make adjustments for different times of the day. However it is a nice tool to play with and for some it will be useful. I must admit that I never used sharpening feature withing SweetFX settings as it bring more cartoonish effect which I dont like....What I would like to test is Anti Aliasing alone (from SweetFX) and compare the performance with the one from the game...maybe we can have the same quality of AA but with better performace if we use SweetFX. I mean for my rig AA from game isnt a problem at all (perf is very good) but maybe It would be usefull for guys with slower cards...

Last edited by Tvrdi; 11/22/12 11:54 AM.

Once upon a time, A. Petrovich wrote: "Thank you all, guys, for your attention to FM"