Originally Posted By: MaceUK33

LOL....what a bellend. biggrin He's a 'Transhumanist', apparently. A devotee of 'Transfoolishness'. Trans-foolishness followers believe that one day, the Human race will transcend its normal limitations of foolishness and twatitude, to eventually achieve the exhalted and elevated status of "Hyper-Twats", and "Alpha-Fools" through the application of absolute nonsense and entirely fictitious twaddle.

The internet is full of "heid the baals", as we say. One called 'Kurfurst' might be familiar to old school IL2 players. There is History, and then there is Kurfstory, ("Kurfursts Story"). 'Kurfstory' is essentially a parallel universe in which nothing that actually happened in reality occurs, a dimension not of sight and sound, but of twisted mind. In this bizarre alternative reality, cogent, coherent arguments and factual truths are destroyed by a swirling maelstrom of Horsesh*t and entirely fabricated porkie pies, known as the "Kurf Horizon". Not a single true fact or reasonable point has ever been known to escape or survive its influence.

I just laugh at them. hahaha I've never bothered with wiki, and wouldn't know how to edit things even if I wanted to....which I definitely don't. Let em get on with it. Very sad, and they need to get out a bit more. smile

"I am fond of pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals".

Sir Winston Churchill