The OLHAM Method for ordering your wingmen about #27

My way is dead simple:
You press your "select target" key (don't know the default one, see under "controls", mine is put on joystick).
In your TAC (which has to be on for this, I'm afraid), you now see the previously red dot of one craft as a yellow.
Also you may have a yellow bracket shown at the selected craft (the bracket has to be "on" - see "controls").
If you don't want brackets, switch them off - it still works, as long as you have the TAC on; you must now look
for the yellow specs.

If there are too many craft around you, you MAY press pause, and click through your enemies, until the desired
craft is marked. Of course an immersion killer.

If you got a target marked, that you want your wingmen to attack, press the "Attack" command.
If you want them to stop and come back, press the "Return" command.
If you want them to attack a different target, mark that one, and press "Attack" again.

Your wingmen can also be ordered a general "Attack" order, when nothing is marked. Therefor, the enemies have
to appear as RED dots - then they are close enough. When you press "Attack" now, your wings will attack a craft
of their own choice; probably the nearest.

Your direct wingman no. 1 will stay with you, if he can. If you press the "Help" command, he will attack the craft
next to you. He can be a great help - but he might also fire at the same craft you are hunting, when it is the closest
to you. To make the wingman stay with you, press "Help" right after "Attack" - that should keep him with you.
But when there are a lot of enemy fighters, he may get forced away from you.

I have put the wingman commands on the joystick base buttons. So I can use them very fast, and often effective.
Not always though. When your wingmen are carried away by the fighting, and appear as white specs on the TAC,
they will not "see" your commanding signs and carry on doing what they do.

Edit/PS: Oh, and don't forget to set the TAC for the right target type! There are "aircraft", "buildings", "vehicles" and
"ships". If you want to attack a railyard, you have to switch to "buildings" or "vehiclesMy way is dead simple:
You press your "select target" key (don't know the default one, see under "controls", mine is put on joystick).
In your TAC (which has to be on for this, I'm afraid), you now see the previously red dot of one craft as a yellow.
Also you may have a yellow bracket shown at the selected craft (the bracket has to be "on" - see "controls").
If you don't want brackets, switch them off - it still works, as long as you have the TAC on; you must now look
for the yellow specs.

If there are too many craft around you, you MAY press pause, and click through your enemies, until the desired
craft is marked. Of course an immersion killer.

If you got a target marked, that you want your wingmen to attack, press the "Attack" command.
If you want them to stop and come back, press the "Return" command.
If you want them to attack a different target, mark that one, and press "Attack" again.

Your wingmen can also be ordered a general "Attack" order, when nothing is marked. Therefor, the enemies have
to appear as RED dots - then they are close enough. When you press "Attack" now, your wings will attack a craft
of their own choice; probably the nearest.

Your direct wingman no. 1 will stay with you, if he can. If you press the "Help" command, he will attack the craft
next to you. He can be a great help - but he might also fire at the same craft you are hunting, when it is the closest
to you. To make the wingman stay with you, press "Help" right after "Attack" - that should keep him with you.
But when there are a lot of enemy fighters, he may get forced away from you.

I have put the wingman commands on the joystick base buttons. So I can use them very fast, and often effective.
Not always though. When your wingmen are carried away by the fighting, and appear as white specs on the TAC,
they will not "see" your commanding signs and carry on doing what they do.

Edit/PS: Oh, and don't forget to set the TAC for the right target type! There are "aircraft", "buildings", "vehicles" and
"ships". If you want to attack a railyard, you have to switch to "buildings" or "vehicles
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There's no such thing as Bad Weather, only unsuitable clothing