Interesting, so the Black Death track is no longer working after the last code modifications they've implemented... What if the same happens to their work on ground objects when they (finally) start working on the parts of the code that affect the flight simulation aspect of CoD ?
Will they trash the ground warfare, or scale it back and do some more work in it, hence making the current progress somewhat of a waste, or will they be looking at ways to reduce the impact of further code improvement on the tanks, hence sacrificing the flight sim aspect for the novelty value of being able to drive a Panzer GTA-style across Essex ?

Doesn't make much sense for the studio and their reputation as simulation elitists to be adding an half-assed arcade tank driving aspect to CoD when there's still much to do on the air combat side... For that matter, how much sense does a WW2 tank game make without infantry ?

It almost looks like someone up the corporate hierarchy is trying to turn CoD into some kind of Battlefield or ArmA copy. March on Ubi's HQ with torches and pitchforks anyone ?

Such a joke, though something's telling me I won't be laughing at the punchline.

Cheers

Nico

"Et s'il ne pleure personne, que Dieu nous le pardonne "

ArmA2/OA - RoF - FSX

ASUS P8P67 Pro Motherboard - Intel i5 2500K @ 3.3Ghz - 8Gb G-Skill DDR3 1866Mhz - Gainward GTX660 Ti Phantom II - Win7 Ultimate 64bits - Saitek av8r