Originally Posted By: Pudfark
After reading the "animal" posts....?
I'd say that CloD has hit rock bottom...

Good Post Furbs....Seems like the warden is running the asylum here. elmo

Yes, well - does this mean that we're a parliament "the only madhouse run by the inmates")? wink

I'm sorry if the sense of humour is a bit too much - but I do swear that somewhere, deep inside of me, there is a hidden little place which silently screams for me to request 'pet donkey' as a feature.

Originally Posted By: Chivas
Later in the thread BlackSix indicates there will be a collision model for the Trees in the future. Its highly unlikely that the next patch will address all the game play issues, but it should be a good start.

I've moved from half-believing it is possible to four-fifths believing it is possible - I'm euphoric. biggrin

You better not be wrong Chivs'... wink

Originally Posted By: theOden
While I do see use for First-person-AAA, I'm not so sure about first-person-tanks.

Well they have the ballistics model, turrets & sights, damage models for vehicles and the terrain/graphics engine. So, they can produce a pretty neat toy (~on par with Panzer Commander) for very little effort.

From a software development point of view it makes sense. It is like gold from lead, the philosopher's stone - they can produce product for very little additional development cost, while most of the work is focused on improving the engine.