Originally Posted By: BKHZ_Furbs
The truth is, I really wanted the ability to deploy into Britain German FPS Para's disguised as Nuns, with explosive chastity belt 'power ups' and the ability to poison the British water supply with 'Holy water' which is actually really a powerful neurotoxin hidden in special 'bonus areas' of the map by fifth columnist Nazi sympathising traitors. The figure head of this organisation being SpitGirls evil twin sister, Helga the Horrid distinguishable by her wooden legs, and merciless, unseeing, glass eyes. Oh my gosh, the possibilities!

People who didn't want to read such a long post could'a missed this...

The internet has a suprising amount of literature on like subjects (it turns out) eg.:
"Everyone knows that nuns are secretly kick-ass ninjas. Thanks to the Sound of Music, we know that all Austrian nuns were trained in ninjitsu to fight the Nazis in the Second World War. What is not commonly known, however, is that for years now the Vatican has been training an elite squad of ninja assault nuns. [...] Even if you manage to derobe and disarm a ninja assault nun, their deadly martial-arts skills enable them to cut you apart with their bare hands, bene Gesserit Style. Thankfully, due to an unfortunate time loop with a parallel universe, the ninja assault nun does not exist yet. They can, however, be bought on Ebay. See - Ninja assault nuns preparing to sing 'the hills are alive', their terrifying battle chant."

Originally Posted By: HeinKill

Extensive market research has shown that what gamers want in a flight sim is dromedaries.

Then we can have MMOCR - massively multiplayer online camel racing.

Oh my! That would be awesome.

It'd never occurred to me until now - but it is one of those ideas which you know 'must be a good idea' them moment you see it!
*I'd* actually pay for a Camel racing sim.

Maybe there could be a Camel dance mini-game (I never really got into Camel dancing before).

Originally Posted By: Uriah
I liked what I saw. I can see the tank boys coming to attack my home field with some air cover. I have to help defend my own field.

It actually happened during the war a couple of times. I seem to recall some Ju-87Gs taking out the last light tanks of a Soviet armoured penetration group just as they reached the airfield. There was also the case of Bf-110s landing to use their gunners as support weapons for paratroopers during the Norway invasion...