Later in the thread BlackSix indicates there will be a collision model for the Trees in the future. Its highly unlikely that the next patch will address all the game play issues, but it should be a good start.

I don't have a problem with the development working on the ground war aspect of the sim. Its doesn't imply to me that the developer is abandoning the flight sim aspects of the sim. It suggests to me that the developer is confident that the air combat issues of the sim will be addressed. It also suggests that the sim is on more stable financial grounds, than I thought. The only part of the update that gave me pause was the "Coming Soon". Then I realized nothing comes soon with this development and I felt better. wink Like I said before, I can see them slowly introducing ground war features into the series and then a full Combined Forces sim released after all the major Air Theaters have been done. It is possible we could see a Combined Forces sim sooner if the main IC develop group hires or assigns another development crew to build those sims with the new IL-2 engine.

Intel core I7 4790K @ 4.4
Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard
16 gigs DDR3 2133
EVGA GTX980Ti
Oculus Rift
LG 37" LCD
BLack Mamba III Joystick
Cougar Throttle/X55 Throttle/Saitek Levers
Saitek Pro Rudder pedals
Voice Activation Controls