I didn't say you and other negative people around here are a bigger problem than the developers unfinished release, but I certainly think your adding to the problem.

COD is certainly not dead, but I will agree the developer will probably not be making any further campaigns for the Battle of Britain, but they will certainly refine the tools for others to build those missions and campaigns.

The developer is optimizing the graphic engine to allow better frame rates for COD.
The developers will be making aircraft for other theaters that can be applied historically to missions on the COD map.
The developer will be refining the Graphics which can be applied to the COD map.
The developer will be refining the AI that will apply to COD.
The developer will be refining the Commands that will apply to COD.
The developer will be refining the FM that will apply to COD aircraft.
The developer will be refining the DM that will apply to COD.
The developer will be developing the SDK which will apply to COD.
The developer will be developing Map Making Tools that will apply to fixing areas of the COD map.
The community and third parties will be making aircraft that can be applied historically to the Battle of Britain.
The community and third parties will be designing missions and campaigns for the Battle of Britain.
The community and third parties will be modeling ships that could be used on the COD map. ie Jun 6th 1944 etc etc
The developer will be refining Radar contacts, etc that will be use in the Battle of Britain.
The developer will be modeling ground vehicles and tanks that could be used on the COD map.
The developer will be modeling Dynamic Weather that will be used on the COD map.
The developer will be modeling Human Animation that will be used on the COD map.
The developer will be enabling DX 11, maybe even DX 12, that will be used on the COD map.
The developer will be enabling AA and AF that will be used on the COD map.

This is just the start, I could go on, and on , and so could others add to the list, never mind any new features the developer hasn't mentioned.

COD isn't dead yet.

Last edited by Chivas; 02/22/12 08:22 AM.

Intel core I7 4790K @ 4.4
Asus Maximus Hero VII Motherboard
16 gigs DDR3 2133
EVGA GTX980Ti
Oculus Rift
LG 37" LCD
BLack Mamba III Joystick
Cougar Throttle/X55 Throttle/Saitek Levers
Saitek Pro Rudder pedals
Voice Activation Controls