SCRUB MY PREVIOUS POST:

Okay ladies and gents, here is the deal, i've decided tonight will be the night rather than leave it waiting, so after my dinner, i will be broadcasting the first race, if it doesnt broadcast right away, it is recorded so i will resort to plan B and just upload the replay of the race. To broadcast you will have to put up with watching me on the desktop booting the game up and such but when it kicks into action all will be fine smile in the event of a possible crash, the race will be re-run at a later date.

Because this is a live broadcast i won't be able to apply the intro like i did on the recorded broadcasts, but, there will be live updates here as i also have a laptop running alongside my main PC, so if you can't watch video feed for whatever reason there will be updates on overtakes, retirements and key moments.

The ingame director mode, aka their tv mode, seems to do what ITV did and just focus mainly on race leaders so if the race leader disappears off in front i will manually take over the directing, thus being able to focus on battles further down the field.

There is however a slight glitch in the face that if a car pits it automatically switches to cockpit cam, unfortunatly there isn't anything i can do to prevent that so i may cut away from the pitting car.

The nice touch about this however is the fact that after Qualy, when advancing to race i can manually scroll through the grid with 2D side on views of everyones car which looks brilliant! So before the race it gives me a chance to run through the grid! biggrin

Apologies for the sudden decision to run it tonight but i have realised my times are a bit cramped next week when i intended on running the first race, i will however aim to do 2 races a week if possible, if not there will always be 1 race a week!

Last edited by mr_hill; 02/15/12 10:01 PM.

First Ever Win: STCC, Donnington Park, Race 2, 19th March 2012
First Ever Podium: 2nd, Silverstone SCES 2011
First Ever Pole: Race 1, Thruxton, SSTCC, 8th April 2012
First Ever Fastest Lap: Le Mans, SCES, 3:59.028, 3rd June 2012
Wins: 3 (3 SSTCC)
Podiums: 10 (3 SCES, 7 SSTCC)
Pole Positions: 3 (1 SCES, 2 SSTCC)
Fastest Laps: 1 (1 SCES)

3rd Overall SSTCC Great Britain Series, 2012.

Team: Ozjet Racing
Number(s): 26 (SCES) 27 (STCC)