OK, I admit defeat. This been bothering me for a long time now. Just how do you land any WoV jet on a CV? I tried all known technique to do it properly to no avail. The instrument panel (in all jets) blocks the view forward. There's an HSI and I could live with that if only they also include glideslope indicator in the plane! But there's none. Sure I can get rid of the whole instrument panel to see the carrier, but how would I know I was in a proper AoA and glideslope with just altitude and speed info available to me? To add insult to injury, the CV doesn't even have a meatball. The only time I scored a successful trap, I had to stay 500ft above water until in close and maintain 150-170 knots. Needless to say, I sure thought the impact upon touchdown would be enough to sink the carrier.
Since no one has complaint about this here, I assume there's a proper technique to do it in WoV? Sure, the game won't mind if I just press ESC upon arriving near the carrier, but the simmer's pride in me hurt so much everytime I do that..
Thanks.

"It ebbs and flows, shipmate. A hot woman and a cold beer will put all this in proper perspective."