Originally Posted By: peppergomez
Excellent news. I'll be reinstalling this. And thanks SimHQ for hosting the patches...although they are REALLY slow to download (I have very fast Internet connection) and some are timing out.

BTW, will these patches allow me to run at 2560x1600? The max resolution I could choose in IL2 1946 is something like 2058x1536 or something.

Same question for 5760x1080. Has any direct support been added for Hor+ widescreen? Or do I still need to use another program?

Also, the PDF mentions "smart Axis." What's that?

BTW:

"Added ability to jettison bombs with unlimited ammo"<FINALLY! Thanks guys! I usually play my first missions/campigns with unlimited ammo when I jump back in so I can focus on gunner skill without having to reload the sorte. It was annoying spending the whole time with bombs strapped to your plane

Last edited by AggressorBLUE; 02/04/12 04:21 AM.

My Rig:i5-3570k @ 4.2 GHZ W/ Corsair Hydro H110 Cooler / Asus Sabertooth Z77 Mobo / GTX 1070/ 16 Gigs DDR3 RAM / A Few SSDs, and a Bunch of HDDs / All held together by: Corsair C70 Case

Other Assets Deployed:
HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog SN#22621/CH Throttle Quad/MFG Crosswind Pedals SN#0004 smile
TrackIR TIR 5 w/ TrackClip Pro biggrin
Simpit: Obutto R3VOLUTION