Originally Posted By: elanaiba
I think (hope) COH2 is on the way, though Relic are distracted by their apparently very good sales in the WH40k franchises.

While no official announcements have been made either way, there has been no indication that CoH2 is on the way!!

Originally Posted By: elanaiba
Re COH releases getting worse, I partly disagree. Tales Of Valor was kind of an experiment, but Opposite Fronts is very good and the British and Panzer Elite are a blast to play. However, they are harder to swallow and take some time to get accustomed to, while the original factions - US and Wehrmacth - are more classic RTS factions.

Again, the overall reception to each new release has been less positive than for prior releases. Reasons for this are open to interpretation, but something hasn't been "as good" as before. IMO, Opposing Fronts was OK, but over-priced and little improved. If Tales of Valor was an experiment, I fear it was a failed one....which doesn't give much support for a CoH2.

For the record, I wouldn't mind seeing a CoH2 as my hope in the MoW franchise has pretty much faded completely....

I'm a reasonable guy, but I've just experienced some very unreasonable things...