I couldn't find a specific thread on this, nor a sticky, so I am dare to put this question up.
I was always on the verge of taking sim racing seriously, but now i have the mood to give it a try.
(Started with Revs on C64, F1GP2 took a lot of time from me, my favourite NFS is the Porsche, played Colin McRea and GP4 in and out, but all with keyboard.)
Main questions I have:
- what is the cheapest wheel I should by, which can give me proper taste of simracing?
I assume force feedback is a must, so this should be somewhere around Logitech formula force gp or something. (Older ones are tend to be cheap). The reason I am looking for a cheap one, (apart from the economical crisis + my wonderful government) is that I am still not sure if I will be a serious racer or not, but I want to give it a try.
Wouldn't be a wise idea to by a G27 just to sell it 2 months later cause I cannot find the fun I am looking for.

- Which Sim should I go for? Rfactor 1? (I do not really like formula 1, but I love NASCAR racing and touring cars.)
Is there any old gem I should try out?

Thanks in advance and sorry for bad English.

Freedom of speech is our birth right, but the privilege of being heard needs to be gained.