Originally Posted By: Richardg
Skip this one, its a stinker.

Get "Men of War Assault Squad" instead. Its 100 percent better, and more realistic. Its on sale at Steam until Jan2.

Suggesting MoW Assault Squad is 100% better than CoH is, quite frankly, humorous. SHoWW2 and FoW (predecessors to MoW, for those who don't remember) were very good games, by no means perfect, but very good. MoW ships, then Red Tide, then Assault Squad and, interestingly enough, MoW is becoming more and more like CoH. In other words, if you think Assault Squad is so great, you should really love CoH.....very humorous indeed. If you want a peek at what MoW should have been, go back to FoW.

Anyway, I've said enough about these 2 franchises already so I'll keep this short. CoH is very good at what it does. The FoW/MoW series is also very good at what it does. Neither is perfect and I've got plenty of gripes about both. But, neither is better than the other, IMO. That said, you could do alot worse for only $15 than the entire CoH collection!!

I'm a reasonable guy, but I've just experienced some very unreasonable things...