Originally Posted By: Paul Morrison
Quote:
I ask cuz at a price of less than $100 you're pretty much limiting yourself to micro coaxial helis.

I'm pretty sure if you were to call Kondor Model Products, they'd sell you one of their CP-400's at or below cost. He's trying to get rid of them. They are a great little copter though.

I don't mean to be Mr Negative but this has red flag written all over it!! Who makes this thing?? What all is included in the kit?? What isn't included, but necessary for flight?? Is it RTF or BNF?? Is it 3 channel?? Is assembly required?? No user reviews in 6 years?? Dealer is trying to "get rid of them" - why?? Does anyone else sell the CP 400, etc, etc, etc.....

My guess is even if it was sold below cost, by the time you get this thing in the air the total cost won't be below $100, and even if it is I'd say proceed with caution. I've foolishly bought helicopters from dealers who were getting rid of stock and in every case, once they had my money they didn't care one lick about me....and finding replacement parts became a royal chore!!

I'm not suggesting KMP can't be trusted, but unless money isn't an issue, approach this deal with caution....

I'm a reasonable guy, but I've just experienced some very unreasonable things...