Hi Ghost,

Yer welcome! It's just a little tricky, things can get out of order pretty easily. When I ran the map, I saw just what he described, but looking at it I could see that it was just not switching modes in time or getting a duplicate and I guessed the characters weren't blocked from repeating on the press side. I played around a bit and it was just an easy way to handle both. The press side always switched the mode first and the release side always acts like there's a NULL after it to stop the repeat, so it just all fit together. The only way I've been able to get a glitch out of it was working button 3 very rapidly. Sometimes that can cause it to skip, I think you end up just changing modes before it has time to react, but so long as the button gets a solid click it seems to be unbreakable. You could probably work around even that with a little CMS file and flag or two, but I don't think it's really a problem in any case.

Anyway, a handy trick for the few times you want to send something and change modes at the same time.

Best regards,

- Bob

The StickWorks
http://www.stickworks.com