A good review and a fair one. I mean BMS is not perfect and everything we ant (F-14 Clickable pit please! :D) but it´s very good and stable. It works right out of the box and I haven´t had any CTD in over a month of playing it. I was always staying out of using FreeFalcon or OpenFalcon for stability issues. But this one is great, it just works right out of the box, or rather the download! thumbsup

I agree with beach there are still things to be done, like better 3d Models for the other planes and the ground targets, or especially the custom pits for other planes, like the F-14 the F/A-18 and the older ones.

Still much better than the spayed Aerosoft FSX F-16, eh?

Recluse did you activate the TrackIR Vector Control in the Setup menu, its under controllers->advaced->Views

I have played it in the Multiplayer campaign thrice so far (damn RL! biggrin ) and it was absolutely stable, no crashes glitches or anny warping, I don´t know about the ping, I didn´t even look for it, it was just that smooth. The only problem is when somebody does connect with an empty setting in the connection bandwith, as we didn´t see the airbase, coming back, which caused me to land with 400 pounds of fuel after the Airbase reappeared. The Multiplayer campaign is just a blast! I don´t think I can go back to FC2 or DCS style mp missions after that.

Last edited by Polarwolf; 10/14/11 12:53 PM. Reason: clearing up a grammatical error

What Comes before a Good simulator landing? The Bad ones!^^
If you keep your humor, you will make it through the darkest of valleys.