More power to ya Para, much better than did in my couple of tries at the stock campaign.

However, on my third run through of my modified campaign I have taken Leningrad, Moscow, Stalingrad, AND The Crimea while driving for Baku,and it's not even October yet. woot No automatic Victory has happened. I may have to take a look at how I set up the Victory conditions in my campaign scenario. Of course it's September 1943 and I started in May 1943. WinkNGrin

The Red Army, or what's left of it ( I have destroyed over 425 Division size formations) has HUGE freakin gaps in its lines, I mean hundreds of miles in the far east.

Will post it somewhere when I finally get it tweaked.

Oh and Para....take at look at Gorky and that big city east of the Urals and look at the factories located there. You just might be in for a nasty surprise come spring.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum