Lesson learned: DO NOT hit preview on the picture if you post a pic with the lightbox option before you finish your post or you will lose your whole post. I had given you a rather lengthy reply last night TankHunter, but I lost the whole thing when I previewed my screenshot. mad

Anyway.... As far as the Red Army goes, I just globally updated all their units TOE's to 1943 versions. I guessed that STAVKA's mad division making machine and the USSR's 1943 industrial base would even things up, and I seem to have been right.

The only screenshot I have of the big pocket is from two turns after I closed that big sack. I had eliminated over 50 units prior to this shot (it's clickable):

I need to do some further tweaking so I have quit as of the first mud hit in mid October, 1943.

I captured Moscow a few turns after that big pocket. I hold Rostov in the SE and I am across the Don. Stalled around Riga in the North. The Soviet losses were:

Almost 4 MILLION men
Almost 90K guns
Almost 10K Tanks
Over 11K aircraft

32 Tank Corps
11 Mech Corps
80 Inf Corps
11 Cav Corps
264 Inf Divisions smile
18 Cav Divisions
4 Arty Divisions
7 Mountain Divisions

Even with those losses, the Soviet Union is still building units like they have infinite Men and material. I guess that I need to deal them a crippling blow to industry and manpower centers before the first mud and snows to win. Working on it.

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum