While we wait for the continuing saga from Para..........

I am still working on my 1943 Attack scenario. I have a back story in-mind, just need to get motivated to type it all up.

The only thing I have for screenshots ATM is Gimp, and I just can't get the hang of it. BUT, I just completed a MASSIVE encirclement of a big chunk of the Red Army in front of Moscow. Two turns later my bag for just that pocket was: ( I won't even bother listing Bde's)

9 Tanks Corps
3 Mech Corps
23 Infantry Corps
102 Infantry Divisions biggrin
4 Mountain Divisions

The AI was really slow to react to my closing of the bag as I was threatening to break out in the North and had crossed the Dnepir in a few more places in the south. It's also 1943 without 2 years of attrition and I have lots of Armor and a few more of those FBD rail repair units. I have 5 really strong Panzer Armies, only Panzer or Panzer Grenadier units in them.

The pocket stretched from the Hungarian border to Kharkov, Just east of Kiev, around the east side of the Prypet Marshes and back up almost to Minsk. It's now mid August and I have to decide whether to drive on Moscow in the center or swing north and encircle another big army group in the north and dash for Leningrad. In the south I am driving on Stalino and the Rostov with my eyes on Baku.

Right after closing the pocket I swung a Panzer Army Northeast and overran a BUNCH of Airfields and captured over 1,000 Tons of fuel and supplies.

Still testing the scenario, I may have made it too easy. wink

Censored

Look for me on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Tic Toc...or anywhere you may frequent, besides SimHq, on the Global Scam Net. Aka, the internet.
I am not there, never have been or ever will be, but the fruitless search may be more gratifying then the "content" you might otherwise be exposed to.

"There's a sucker born every minute."
Phineas Taylor Barnum