S! Folks,

Thanks for the help so far. There's a couple of questions I still have (and I'm sorry if they've already been covered and I missed it).

1. What's up with the void downloads linked on the ROF main site? I try to download by following the directions, but it keeps wanted me to install some kind of software, but since I can't read or speak Russian, I can't figure out what's going on. Didn't Jason say he'd get that fixed? Or was he going to host them elsewhere (if so where)?

2. I am using Photoshop CS4 with the DDS plugin. I have problem that the skins display so extremely dark that I can barely see what I'm editing.

Masaq's excellent tutorial video shows what I'm talking about. The details of the skin in the dark areas are very, very hard to see.

I could lighten them by adjusting the bright/contrast of the image file of course, but then I figure they'd display super bright in game. Is there a way I could brighten the view without changing the brightness of the actual image file? Without resorting to maxing out the hardware brightness settings on my monitor (and yes, my monitor displays other games and graphics at an acceptable brightness)?

Any insights are appreciated.

Last edited by PJ666_Reverend; 02/01/10 06:32 PM.