LOL Brig, mine too!

I could have gotten a complete John Cooper Works performance package for the MINI Cooper, for what I've put into this gaming rig!

(a lot safer behind my PC anyway)

Hey, you had mentioned WWII aircraft in the context of piloting skill required, and that reminded me of what Air Chief Marshal Leigh-Mallory called the "finest piece of airmanship thus far in World War II", and it didn't involve fighter combat, nor a bombing mission, or landing on a pitching carrier deck, or any such thing.....it came at the hands of Staff Sargeant Wallwork, C Squadron, Glider Pilot Regiment, leading three wooden Airspeed Horsa gliders carrying assault troops to a pinpoint crash-landing next to their D-Day objective, the Canal de Caen bridge near Ranville, Normandy. On Wallwork's shoulders (and wings), rested perhaps the success of Operation Overlord, or at least the security of the British seaborne landings in France, for he was charged with flying into combat the lead Horsa that fateful night, on a one-way trip into enemy occupied territory, to enable his assault troops the best chance of seizing their objectives as soon as possible, with minimum casualties, so they could prevent the Germans from flanking the English beacheads as the day dawned. He landed exactly as planned, no touch and go possible, and all stick and rudder!

Btw, Dad was a glider infantryman in the US 82nd Airborne Division during WWII, so I'm apt to be a bit sympathetic to the history of the glider pilots. ;\)