Originally Posted By: Benny Moore
 Originally Posted By: RedVonHammer
And perhaps make the game unplayable unless you have a joystick (Which would eliminate the quick controls and reflexes that a console gamer normally has.)

Now that's retarded. For one thing, console controls are a handicap, not an advantage.

It all depends from what side you are coming from. My kids have a PS2 and a WII. They are very dexterous with those controllers more than hamfisted me. But give them a keyboard and mouse and they struggle. A good example is a game from Lego called Bionicles, they have that on PS2 they also have it as a demo on my PC. On the PS2 their fingers are a blur as they whizz through it, on my PC they really struggle. Using a mouse and keyboard is like trying to rub their stomachs and pat their heads at the same time, they aren't comfortable using the PC for gaming. I, on the other hand, am the reverse of that, pretty sharp with a mouse and keyboard and all fingers and thumbs on the PS2 controller.
It really does come down to what you are comfortable with and what you have grown accustomed to.