Hey VonKhan,

Thanks for the comments.

Lets see, it was back in September when I did this ... 2006 ... I've since moved on to other things, but just recently started doing the research to reinstall and update on a new computer.

There are reports and logs that are generated by the game as you play it. Essentially what I did was to have a note pad with me at all times and started taking notes with regards to events, locations, and the like.

Most of my campaign, was run in 2D map mode as it got to be too much of a hassle trying to frag every incidence as more and more aircraft got into the action. Use the markers, take notes and double check the after action reports.

That's if I remember correctly. It was great fun, and only took 21 days (game time) to subdue the RAF. I ignored the convoys altogether, and went straight for the throat. Be a bit careful about attacking things like aircraft manufacturing facilities, it causes the AI to break them up and move them about making it harder to try to grind the production to a halt. Occasional bombing of a plant here and there for minimum or moderate damage can be gotten away with.

The real thing I did was to eliminate airfields that were useful. As more and more bases went down, the AI couldn't get repair teams to the fields fast enough, and as soon as one came back online, it was immediately targeted again.

Last edited by Snuffy; 03/03/08 12:34 PM.

Snuffy - Ted