McGonigle::
Quote:
The idea must be so radical I just don't get it. \:\)

How can one use a human pilot instead of AI in an offline environment? And why does it include having to be online?

Would you be kind enough to explain/elaborate on the concept, and it's ok to describe it as if you were describing it to a five year old, I won't take offence
I understand the part about Forcing all flight simmers into internet simming alone, but I too am lost in total confusion in the vague fog posted here.

My lack of understanding makes me think that WallDog's internet requirement for all flight simming will not only eliminate offline simming, but eliminate all local LAN multiplayer flight simming also (fearlesslds can say goodbye to his multiplay brothers \:\) ). No more LAN parties.

There is a saying in Life about if something cannot be said in an understandable manner, it is a Deception.

I ask again, why would IT Professionals come to a webboard and want all flight simming be restricted to interntet only?

Why eliminate offline simming?

Just today, a fun example appears of at least one IT professional In Action... ;\) \:\)

Microsoft Security Chief Uses Firefox
http://www.theinquirer.net/?article=18173