FlyXwire S! - Yes, I think we are more or less on the same wavelength.
You know, until your last post and that of Xeidos2 in another thread, Ursus', I did not know of any connection between KOE and WoW companies; nor of any "boycott call"
I am not too interested in getting involved in the politics of such matters, for a number of reasons, but mainly because I am unlikely to find out the full story.
What does spring to mind is that I don't suppose any publisher feels he can support both sims and has to make a decision to go for one.? I dunno... and it's not for me to worry too much about it.

All I know is, I saw a WW1 "sim" for £20, someone had said it had good terrain and so I thought I'd give it a go. Probably would have at that price , even if I'd seen Santa Claus was the publisher \:\)

The rest is history - I've posted my thoughts on what I found; I like it and I think others will too.IMHO it happens to fit in with the subject of this thread.

When(if) KOE comes out I'll buy that and give it a go. I may have to finish up playing one, I don't know yet. ( But I think RB3d is coming off the HD!, as my first love, FCG, has already done )

cheers

Mankind's problem is not failing to know the difference between right and wrong; - It is failing to know the difference between different and wrong