Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
1 hour ago
What does Wingman setting in Campaign and AI Options do? Thanks....
see more
15 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
see more
17,779 Views · 95 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
I hope he's ok. He used to be a frequent contributor here....
see more
76 Views · 1 Comments
3 hours ago
With Reshade and your preset (FXAA and LumaSharpen ticked On), the game now looks fantastic, VonS. Solid 60 FPS ( locked to my 4K screen refresh). I highly recommend everyone to try it, you have to see it for yourself. Thanks again....
see more
973 Views · 10 Comments
3 hours ago
He's wily, is Jerry!...
see more
8,927 Views · 85 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
4 hours ago
Shift+T will toggle the TAC on and off....
see more
328 Views · 5 Comments
4 hours ago
With my current PC and some adjustments to core management, I haven't seen any FPS drops in WOFF yet. The only thing I couldn't achieve without mods was proper lighting and clarity in the game so I'll definitely try those as well. Thank you so much for all you do, VonS. ....
see more
973 Views · 10 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:52 PM
see more
74 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:34 PM
A woman comes home and tells her husband, 'Remember those headaches I've been having. All these years? Well, they're gone!' 'No more headaches??' the husband asks, 'What happened?' His wife replies, 'Margie referred me to a hypnotist & he told me to stand in front of a mir...
see more
74 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 10:01 PM
Last posted about 18 months ago... https://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads....rewell-message-end-of-an-era#Post4612437...
see more
76 Views · 1 Comments
Music
Yesterday at 09:48 PM
There´s full Snarky concerts on this thread If you´re Interested JC....
see more
1,681 Views · 43 Comments
DCS World
Yesterday at 08:49 PM
Personally I would take it with the bug and fly the crap out of it until April, May, June or however long it took to fix the bug. But I know that's not how they want to work so I'll wait....
see more
649 Views · 18 Comments
DCS World
Yesterday at 08:32 PM
Same here... a major bug has cropped up and they are sorting it... I don't care how long it takes to rectify, I'll still be waiting for it when they release it....
see more
649 Views · 18 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 08:28 PM
Cut my teeth on the original Command and Conquer... I got the remastered version today and it's like going back in time! What memories and fun. Busy taking on NOD forces... brilliant. Plus, 7 hours of Frank Keplaki's remastered music blaring away... All I need now is Tiberian Sun...
see more
386 Views · 15 Comments
Yesterday at 07:10 PM
@Dirk, Yes, choose "Direct3D9" for the API option. Necessary effects files/options to install with ReShade are listed in the "Read Me" document that's located in my WoFF/WoTR shaders package - that is available at the bottom of this post. Also in the packag...
see more
973 Views · 10 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
Yesterday at 05:49 PM
Originally Posted by Polovski "TAC" view shows you your route. Also in Workshopsas 77_Scout says there is a setting for "Map Waypoints" enable it, then quit WOFF and launch again and see. Otherwise maybe you modded something, or copied back in something m...
see more
328 Views · 5 Comments
Yesterday at 05:39 PM
Hello, I'm trying to install ReShade_Setup_4.9.1.exe in BH&H II latest patch. The installer asks me to select API version of the game, is it Direct3D9? Then it asks which effect packages to install? I'm going to use VonS's profile. Thanks....
see more
973 Views · 10 Comments
Yesterday at 05:15 PM
Looks like too many cooks spoiling the soup. So many Tommies in the air that the DFW just did what he wanted and slipped away home. Here's your guy. FAA 240 ...
see more
8,927 Views · 85 Comments
Sim Racing - General
Yesterday at 05:13 PM
I never saw an actual F1 race from close in, only thse historic ones. I'd say the intensity was quite on par, with few cars battling hard, others far in front of far behind. Though it's not a certainty smaller cars would be enough for more battles in Monaco, I still vouch for t...
see more
294,826 Views · 1,528 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 05:09 PM
RIP, Mr explorer....
see more
114 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 03:20 PM
The ranks of my childhood heroes grows thinner. Rest in Peace Sir....
see more
114 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 02:26 PM
Got this from the Wiki page for Stafford. The irony and poignancy can't be overstated. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_P._Stafford#/media/File:Dmitry_Medvedev_12_April_2011-16.jpeg...
see more
114 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 02:20 PM
RIP...
see more
114 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
Yesterday at 02:14 PM
http://www.collectspace.com/news/news-031824a-nasa-astronaut-thomas-stafford-obituary.html Another of the space heroes has left us. A true pioneer of spaceflight. Go for eternal orbit!...
see more
114 Views · 4 Comments
RTS / Historical Strategy
Yesterday at 02:08 PM
And nearly 70 years later. The horde advantages have been good. That's a massive nation compared to our start, expansion has been swift. Razing lowers the development of the province, which costs you money, force limit and manpower in the long run. But it also makes the territory...
see more
487,354 Views · 957 Comments
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Grown ups joke time
by NoFlyBoy. 03/18/24 10:34 PM
Anyone Heard from Nimits?
by F4UDash4. 03/18/24 10:01 PM
RIP Gemini/Apollo astronaut Tom Stafford
by semmern. 03/18/24 02:14 PM
10 years after 3/8/2014
by NoFlyBoy. 03/17/24 10:25 AM
Hans Zimmer North American concert tour 2024
by NoFlyBoy. 03/16/24 10:54 PM
Steam Spring Sale.
by RedToo. 03/15/24 09:09 PM
Starship Attempt Three
by F4UDash4. 03/14/24 12:06 PM
This is one cool turbofan model
by Zamzow. 03/14/24 02:41 AM
Map Errors
by F4UDash4. 03/13/24 11:25 AM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.