Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Community Hall
1 minute ago
The guy who set up the website has gone public saying that it was all a joke and he seriously hopes no one actually tries to follow through. I'm convinced he's more concerned with having people's deaths on his conscience than he is any legal action taken against him....
see more
406 Views · 18 Comments
Community Hall
1 minute ago
Going to see the Red Arrows at an Airshow in New York State in August. https://airshowny.com/...
see more
24 Views · 1 Comments
Battle of Britain + Battle of Britain II
7 minutes ago
It's the morning of 16th August 1940 and the WAAFs begin to announce new raids, whose plots appear on the table. The situation develops rapidly. By 08:09, Hostile 801, crossing the Channel, headed just east of the Isle of Wight, has been joined by three other plots, all coming ac...
see more
32,794 Views · 234 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
10 minutes ago
Oh hell yeah! Can't wait! Not my favorite book, but I do think it will make good tv....
see more
17 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
16 minutes ago
He learned to pilot a chopper just for the one scene in MI. He's a good pilot. Regardless of the oddity of scientology, the guy does give 100% to whatever he does. I respect that, and he does turn out some of the best movies....
see more
1,005 Views · 49 Comments
Community Hall
22 minutes ago
I know the quality isn't all that but it was lovely watching it and being there....
see more
24 Views · 1 Comments
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
27 minutes ago
20 July, 1916 08:25 morning mission Proville, Flanders Sector Kasta 17 Feldwebel Otto B von Kenobi It was Otto’s first outing with Kampfstaffel 17. A bit of morning arty spotting for the big guns near Arras. The Kette Fürher, Leutnant Fritz Thiede, had only one request from t...
see more
108,865 Views · 1,455 Comments
Community Hall
28 minutes ago
Incredible show...
see more
82 Views · 4 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
31 minutes ago
Just picked this up for a song... it's a good looking game! ...
see more
10 Views · 0 Comments
Community Hall
35 minutes ago
about to land soon, just saying /live -50 years...
see more
412 Views · 9 Comments
EECH / EEAH
38 minutes ago
Roger. On Discord now....
see more
176 Views · 2 Comments
54 minutes ago
Raine, oh dear! First the Princess, now this Prussian prince. Why does trouble follow Obi? Obi spent the rest of the day exploring the aerodrome and meeting Fliegers of Kasta 17. The slim orderly introduced him to his observer and the airplane’s commander. He was younger than ...
see more
Steel Beasts Series
59 minutes ago
A bunch of screenshots of what is coming in SB Pro PE 4.165: https://www.steelbeasts.com/topic/1...stuff/?do=findComment&comment=192612 https://www.steelbeasts.com/topic/1...stuff/?do=findComment&comment=192613 https://www.steelbeasts.com/topic/1...stuff/?do=findCommen...
see more
5,418 Views · 94 Comments
Screenshot & Video Gallery
1 hour ago
Some time ago, I tried my hand at doing some artistic editing of a screen capture from a scene that I really like from The Right Stuff. I thought I'd share them here. ...
see more
14 Views · 0 Comments
1 hour ago
A long, long time ago in a Kasta far, far away. Welcome, Otto. I hear your unit may get a visit from a Prussian prince, so may the Fuerst be with you....
see more
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Haven't watched it but did read this book about it. "Chernobyl 01:23:40: The Incredible True Story of the World's Worst Nuclear Disaster" An amazing read....
see more
82 Views · 4 Comments
1 hour ago
Greetings Chaps... We are still working up the band with a first gig deadline on September 1st and a drummer coming along to the garage this next Wednesday. My brother now has 48 guitars stashed in his spare bedroom and we are expecting the floor to give way any day now... Iro...
see more
21,026,196 Views · 11,849 Comments
EECH / EEAH
1 hour ago
Finally. Great news. Im only on phone one week,cant test now....
see more
21,416 Views · 141 Comments
EECH / EEAH
1 hour ago
OK, it's ready for testing. The Havoc Engine Gauges are working. Go to the MFD Export Upgrades thread to get it. MFD Export Upgrade Thread ...
see more
21,416 Views · 141 Comments
Outer Space & Science Fiction
1 hour ago
Looking good! https://www.reddit.com/r/TheExpanse/comments/cfnz7o/the_expanse_season_4_preview/...
see more
17 Views · 1 Comments
Community Hall
1 hour ago
Amazing series. The firemen's uniforms still lie in the basement of that hospital where they were once removed and are hugely radioactive. I enjoyed the scene with the party guy in the blue suit paying a visit to the miners....
see more
82 Views · 4 Comments
2 hours ago
Gents, I do believe that I remember the Moon landing and watching fuzzy black and white pictures of shapes and shadows on that TV image, that my mind was not yet able to process. What I do know is that the movie Hidden Figures, based on a book by Margot Lee Shetterly about some...
see more
21,026,196 Views · 11,849 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
see more
82 Views · 4 Comments
Community Hall
2 hours ago
Don’t think we’ve had a thread on this series yet, apart from the one on the vehicles. A must-watch, in my opinion. It captures the horror of the accident, the incompetence and design flaws that led up to it, and the horrible aftermath. Stellar acting all around. Jared Harris...
see more
82 Views · 4 Comments
2 hours ago
Keith Cunard Mallory 2nd LT, Rfc 29 Sqn, Ablee AF. DH-2's 3 Kills 20 Jul 1916 I got shot down today. Our section of 3 a/c met and tangled with numerous Monoplanes. Intell said it was Max von Mullers people who was reported to be in the area. All I know was that their wa...
see more
Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 26 27
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ

If you shop on Amazon use this Amazon link to support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
HBO’s «Chernobyl»
by semmern. 07/20/19 06:15 PM
Spacesuit Article
by Rick_Rawlings. 07/19/19 09:31 PM
Storm Area 51
by Chaz. 07/19/19 08:20 PM
Checking in from Spokane our new home
by JimK. 07/18/19 11:45 PM
Old Crow Mustang
by DBond. 07/18/19 08:42 PM
Trailer for you know what!
by archermav. 07/18/19 07:58 PM
Copyright 1997-2016, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.