Forums » Active Topics Past 24 hours Active Topics You are not logged in. [Log In] [Register User]
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
Jump to new posts Re: Unlocks will not be removed. by bongodriver @ Yesterday at 10:57 AM

But nobody drew any conclusions or made any accusations, just to be clear.
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Just Cause 2 by PanzerMeyer @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

The game is indeed a bit clunky with the mouse and keyboard but I'd rather put up with that than use a fricking gamepad.
Jump to new posts Re: No ME or updates soon for BoS by Jedi Master @ Yesterday at 10:56 AM

I find it disappointing that BoS has less. I wasn't honestly expecting more, I was expecting almost a direct port. Instead things were dropped and things were added that didn't need adding. The Jedi Master
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Annual troll thread.... by BD-123 @ Yesterday at 10:52 AM

Chaps that build N11 Bebe replicas with N instead of V struts and BRAKES are weedy gurlymen.
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Jump to new posts Re: 50 Best Sci-Fi Movies of the 1970s by PanzerMeyer @ Yesterday at 10:51 AM

Yeah, 50 scifi movies within a decade is way too much. You're going to have a lot of crappy movies in the list. #50 "Laserblast" was even riffed by Mystery Science Theatre 3000. 'Nuff said.
Jump to new posts Re: Unlocks will not be removed. by Jedi Master @ Yesterday at 10:49 AM

The upside is that if you're going to keep people's medical information private (as you should), you can't then get upset at people who don't know the full details drawing inaccurate conclusions. You either must tell everything that happened (which
Outer Space & Science Fiction
Jump to new posts 50 Best Sci-Fi Movies of the 1970s by Arthonon @ Yesterday at 10:46 AM

According to Rolling Stone, anyway. 50 over 10 years would be an average of 5 per year, which I think is a fairly high number, and may not leave many out. That may explain why movies like "Starcrash" made the list. I haven't seen all of
Jump to new posts Re: So,who's done with this game? by Tektolnes @ Yesterday at 10:41 AM

Originally Posted By: DakpilotChanging plans before project is complete leads to other problems/feature creep etc. and not listening to the very vocal 50 or so, and less vocal 1000 or so unhappy customers compared to the 15,000 + ? sales. Making maj
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Silly questions about past AAR. by komemiute @ Yesterday at 10:40 AM

How... what... where... I was like... like a fool... Anyway... thanks Sir.
Jump to new posts Re: It's a GAME, not a SIM! by Jedi Master @ Yesterday at 10:38 AM

I stand corrected, he is adamant that every poor decision that we can't figure out one good reason for having been made was his. Ok, so Jason is stating he would prefer we call him stupid for making decisions that no one wanted, no one thought was s
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Just Cause 2 by RSColonel_131st @ Yesterday at 10:37 AM

Isn't there a software around which pretends a MS Gamepad from various other input?
Jump to new posts Re: So,who's done with this game? by Bucksnort @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Originally Posted By: DakpilotI think that they are simply still working on their goals to finish the sim contents, Dserver , mods on, ME, Ju-52, as they said in their short term roadmap Changing plans before project is complete leads to other probl
Hardware & Software - PC
Jump to new posts Re: Pics of my new Kit! by Allen @ Yesterday at 10:36 AM

Looks good to me Problem is, it will be hard to find an excuse to upgrade for at least a couple years
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Just Cause 2 by arthur666 @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

I bought it for $2 on Steam Summer Sale 2 years ago, but darn thing won't work with my Logitech gamepads, and keyboard is awkward for this game. Anyone get around this?
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Silly questions about past AAR. by Para_Bellum @ Yesterday at 10:34 AM

It's still there: http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3183226/ Best fun I ever had with a strategy game. Glad you enjoyed it.
Jump to new posts Re: So,who's done with this game? by bisher @ Yesterday at 10:32 AM

Originally Posted By: DakpilotI think that they are simply still working on their goals to finish the sim contents, Dserver , mods on, ME, Ju-52, as they said in their short term roadmap Changing plans before project is complete leads to other probl
DCS World
Jump to new posts Re: Excellent video on criticism by Arma3's Dslyecxi by scrim @ Yesterday at 10:31 AM

Well, if we don't let the truth meddle with the issue, then yes, the 109 and 190 were both on time. However, if we do take that into account, then both were delayed.
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Just Cause 2 by PanzerMeyer @ Yesterday at 10:29 AM

Originally Posted By: RSColonel_131stBit late to the party, huh? ... Definitely! I was busy with other games and I finally bought JC2 when it was on sale really cheap. I think I paid 4 bucks.
Jump to new posts Re: No ME or updates soon for BoS by dburne @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Jedi Master Most people forget that ROF has coop as well as dogfight (which is all CloD and BoS have), but it does have it. ROF certainly has a lot more than BOS has, which I found somewhat surprising.
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: World of Warships by Raw Kryptonite @ Yesterday at 10:28 AM

Originally Posted By: Chucky As for the carrier surviving that ram? It's World of Warships...Beyotch! I read that sounding like Vinnie Jones in my head. LOL
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Just Cause 2 by RSColonel_131st @ Yesterday at 10:26 AM

Bit late to the party, huh? The game is a ton of fun, and Rico gets more crazy as you progress...
IL-2: FB, AEP, PF
Jump to new posts Re: CFM....COMING SOON. by Cloyd @ Yesterday at 10:22 AM

Originally Posted By: Bearcat99Was this posted at SAS? Yes
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Silly questions about past AAR. by komemiute @ Yesterday at 10:21 AM

I was looking for that amazing "War in the East" AAR that ParaBellum posted some years ago... He singlehandedly conquered Russia in the face of Cold Weather Maluses calculation for sheltered troops, being outmanned and outgunned. Where do
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: World of Warships by Chucky @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

Originally Posted By: Raw Kryptonite Looks nice, but is it me or do the ships seem to be moving really fast? Not sure that carrier should've survived ramming the destroyer. They did seem rather quick didn't they? Hopefully they will look at that in
Jump to new posts Re: No ME or updates soon for BoS by Jedi Master @ Yesterday at 10:20 AM

That's funny, as I've personally taken some missions from PWCG and converted them to Il-2 46-style coop myself. It's a tedious process, though, and I've only done it 2-3 times. Most people forget that ROF has coop as well as dogfight (which is all C
Page 18 of 24 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 ... 23 24 >
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Dress kept bones from popping out?
by Timothy
Yesterday at 11:41 PM
Who want a FREE copy of GTA San Andreas ?
by Mark Aisthorpe
Yesterday at 04:02 PM
Woman gets $2,631 in cash instead of a spicy chicken sandwich.
by CG2015
Yesterday at 12:03 PM
Greek F-16 crashes in Spain.
by Desert Eagle
Yesterday at 11:43 AM
Silly questions about past AAR.
by komemiute
Yesterday at 10:21 AM
Just Cause 2
by PanzerMeyer
Yesterday at 09:22 AM
What else would you do on Australia Day ...?
by Urban Furball
Yesterday at 08:36 AM
Homeworld is back!
by Timothy
01/25/15 11:40 PM
Interesting 1/2 hour film on Canadian bush pilots.
by Li'lJugs
01/25/15 07:17 PM
A & P --- Ready For The A1s and C47s
by Airdrop01
01/25/15 03:29 PM

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement
Copyright 1997-2014, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.