Forums » Active Topics Past 24 hours Active Topics You are not logged in. [Log In] [Register User]
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Do you still buy music? by PanzerMeyer @ Today at 07:49 AM

How many of you still buy CD's and/or music in digital format? I listened to an interesting story this morning on the radio about how more and more consumers are getting their music mostly via streaming services like Pandora and Spotify.
DayZ Mod
Jump to new posts Re: Anyone want an M-4? by Stormtrooper @ Today at 07:48 AM

I play on 0-5 player servers anyway so the only thing i take shots at are persistent zombies lol.
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
The Hawker Memorial at Ligny-Thilloy: The Hawker Window in St. Nicholas Church, Longparish, Hampshire, England: No known grave but not uncommemorated.
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad
Jump to new posts Re: I enjoy reading the forums . by Wolf_Rider @ Today at 07:44 AM

Originally Posted By: MasterI enjoy reading the forum more than I enjoy playing the game as well Oh so much drama! Drama, drama, drama! "drama!, Will Robinson, drama!"
His bones are probably still there. Seems the first few feet of topsoil in France contains a lot of bone.
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Travel? Where? by WhoCares @ Today at 07:42 AM

Originally Posted By: Haggartyea well i love theirs too British girls that was, well, <on-topic> while I don't travel that much, been to France, Scotland, India </on-topic>, I keep speaking in some form of English to people from around t
Jump to new posts Re: WOFF Expansion V2 "First Impressions" thread by Rover_27 @ Today at 07:42 AM

I'm very happy about the new Time Advance feature in campaigns. Very convenient indeed. However, while we have options like a day, a week, and a month I can't see how we can jump to another mission on the same day. Please correct me if I'm wrong but
Wings: Over Flanders Fields - Technical Issues
Jump to new posts Re: trackir not working now in v2 by DukeIronHand @ Today at 07:41 AM

"TrackIR update via the TrackIR screen." Ok I just went to the website and redownloaded the same year old driver I've been using. I will try that. EDIT: Nope. Said my driver is up to date. Tried WOFF again and nothing. I gues
Naval Simulations
Had a good time last night trying out the starter ship. It takes several seconds, and kicked me back to the log in screen, but pressing F8 does make some nice screen shots. After logging back in it took me right back into the match. It's going to
Jump to new posts Re: trackir not working now in v2 by CatKnight @ Today at 07:38 AM

Originally Posted By: RAF_Louvert. Duke, for what it's worth, I just updated my TIR software via the TIR control screen and now it all works as it should. . That fixed it for me. Thanks Lou!
Jump to new posts Re: trackir not working now in v2 by DukeIronHand @ Today at 07:37 AM

Damnit. TrackIR worked just fine with 1.26. I think I have tried just about everything short of a total uninstall/reinstall of WOFF. Resets, redownload drivers, plug, unplug, plug into different ports, joystick, no joystick, etc, etc.
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad - Extended Discussions
Originally Posted By: Master Originally Posted By: Wolf_Rider30 compressions, two breaths... rinse and repeat Whoa now, ~ I hope you're talking CPR there, in your reply to me, 'cause I was - "CardioPulmonary Resuscitation" for the ga
Jump to new posts Re: What A Piece Of Garbage by Bearcat99 @ Today at 07:30 AM

Originally Posted By: BucksnortOriginally Posted By: Bearcat99Originally Posted By: Airdrop01I got home from work early today. Case settled. Before I head out for week, I fire up the game. Let's see what is new if anything. Maybe put it on autopi
Jump to new posts Re: trackir not working now in v2 by OldHat @ Today at 07:17 AM

Originally Posted By: DukeIronHandWhat is "...leave tracker at default setting start mission and test"? I won't be home for a while, so can't see forum for long. What I meant was to reset trackIR to its default values and then start a mis
Thank you, guys ! Duke - good idea about the links or a re-posting. I'd need to find them all again firstly though - I'll make a search. Thanks OvS! This link below says there is no known grave. http://www.findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&am
Jump to new posts Re: Exiting Quick Combat in V2.0 problem by Creaghorn @ Today at 07:03 AM

Skyhigh, I would suggest you to try simply the native resolution of your monitor, and set WOFF to the very same, without overriding or downsampling things with Nvidia stuff or other softwares. Changing native resolution to higher might work for deskt
Jump to new posts Re: trackir not working now in v2 by DukeIronHand @ Today at 07:03 AM

Thank goodness you posted that. I tried everything WOFF related (resets, reinstall of 2.0, new 2.0 pilot, plug/unplug) and nothing worked - was getting ready to do a total uninstall and reinstall of WOFF. I don't get the TrackIR driver thing. I di
Jump to new posts Re: What A Piece Of Garbage by robtek @ Today at 06:59 AM

Successor to the legendary IL2???? Imposter would be the better word, imo, of course.
Jump to new posts Re: That pilot hit sound... by Trooper117 @ Today at 06:49 AM

Game would not advance past 'go to field'... but after installing ver 2 again it is fine
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Jump to new posts Re: She's mine... all mine! by Trooper117 @ Today at 06:47 AM

Just about to take her out for another spin... Inside the helmet... Getting settled in... Time to go!
Jump to new posts Re: trackir not working now in v2 by RAF_Louvert @ Today at 06:45 AM

. Duke, for what it's worth, I just updated my TIR software via the TIR control screen and now it all works as it should. .
IL-2: Battle of Stalingrad - Extended Discussions
One has to look at the comparison of online figures objectively. Perhaps the OP looked at both games at an off-peak time. The numbers of WT players including those with direct connection to the servers is considerably many times higher than just the
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Do You Travel? Where? by PanzerMeyer @ Today at 06:29 AM

I think it's just human nature to view unfamiliar accents as "sexy".
You don't seem to be very happy with your Jasta 20, CatKnight? Sounds like I wouldn't, either. Another transfer? Checked "The Jasta Pilots" and saw that Jasta 20 operated from Armeeflugpark 2 from 25 October to 31 December 1916. No idea th
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Ever see a Semi jump a ramp? by Corktip 14 @ Today at 06:11 AM

It's working better with semi trucks and formula ones than with Japanese cranes...
Page 18 of 23 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 20 22 23 >
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
Apalled. Is this for real?!
by komemiute
Today at 04:32 PM
20 years ago today... Football Fins vs Jets...
by Magnum
Today at 02:46 PM
Steam autumn sale just started.
by JanesHQ
Today at 01:57 PM
Happy Thanksgiving SimHQ'ers! What are your plans?
by Force10
Today at 12:52 PM
Looking for a Single Malt for Christmas?
by Jayhawk
Today at 12:14 PM
Gymkhana 7 w/ '65 Ford Mustang
by JoeyJoJo
Today at 12:03 PM
Which game has the best surround sound?
by bigbird
Today at 11:42 AM
Thanksgiving turkey done right
by Peally
Today at 09:34 AM
Do you still buy music?
by PanzerMeyer
Today at 07:49 AM
Tablet Suggestions
by Weaponz248
Yesterday at 05:28 PM

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement
Copyright 1997-2014, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.