Forums » Active Topics Past 24 hours Active Topics You are not logged in. [Log In] [Register User]
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Poland? Again? by 531 Ghost @ Yesterday at 08:31 AM

Originally Posted By: ArthononFor some reason, I was thinking, based on the subject line, that Germany was on the move again... Or Russia In Poland, I'm planning on re-visiting , Muzeum Stutthof, Castle Malbork As many of these I can fit in:
Screenshot & Video Gallery
Jump to new posts Rise of Flight's Hanriot by Smithcorp @ Yesterday at 08:09 AM

This is out and such a pretty little 'plane - especially the float version (HD2), seen here in Dover. Thanks for looking.
DCS World
Jump to new posts Pilot Logbook no longer working by sgtduder @ Yesterday at 08:08 AM

I know that it is stupid, but the pilot logbook in DCS is no longer logging flight hours or anything for that matter. Have any of you out there in the intertubes experienced this?
Elite Dangerous
Jump to new posts Re: Up within the hour and change log by komemiute @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

I was about to with Master, but I was really tired and my English gland was depleted, I couldn't put three words in a row. So instead of ruining everything for the both of us I let him free...
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Busted! by Stormtrooper @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

I hated wearing Class A uniform while i was in, why the hell would someone want to wear it for 'fun'? Oh and lay off people who are not here defend themselves.
Graviteam Sims
Jump to new posts Re: [GTMF] Graviteam Tactics: Mius Front - News and vehicles by andrey12345 @ Yesterday at 08:00 AM

Early N
Wings: Over Flanders Fields
Originally Posted By: RAF28JenkinsIt does seem problematic Mfair, having seen the view from the tail gun. However I do wish the fool would tell me "No shot!" or some form of "hey, give me a clean shot" haha. Looks like we'r
Community Hall
Interesting indeed am I'm very curious about the rumor concerning Hermann Goering. I wonder if that rumor is based on the paint scheme of the plane that was shot down? I know Goering often used distinctive paint schemes on his scouts.
Community Hall
100 years ago today, on July 30, 1914, Norwegian Tryggve Gran (1888 - 1980) became the first person to cross the North Sea in an airplane, a Bleriot XI. He flew from Cruden Bay in Scotland to Reve outside Stavanger in Norway, but his feat was entirel
Jump to new posts Re: Flying without Aids by corsaire31 @ Yesterday at 07:37 AM

Originally Posted By: DukeIronHand I have flown quite a bit in planes and helicopters and visibility, navigation, and situational awareness, don't seem that tough in real life so I don't consider the use of aids as a cheat. A computer screen can neve
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: 'Ello, I wish to register a complaint. by semmern @ Yesterday at 07:32 AM

Wenn ist das Nunstuck Git und Slotermeyer? Ja! Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwald gersput!
I didn't find it either. In Rise of Flight I was used to have a spread out formation for the flight and change formation for bombing run to line astern, then re-change it ater regrouping for the return flight.
Elite Dangerous
Jump to new posts Re: Beta 1 live ! by DaveKelly @ Yesterday at 07:30 AM

Just WOW !!
DCS F-86F Sabre
Jump to new posts 'On the Range' Tutorials for the F-86F Sabre by Bunyap @ Yesterday at 07:29 AM

Here is the first of several for the F-86F Sabre. If you find these useful be sure to check out my other videos available here: "On the Range" Tutorial Series F-15C Eagle - Bear Trap Campaign DCS: A-10C Warthog - Nig
Jump to new posts Re: Screenshots by corsaire31 @ Yesterday at 07:28 AM

If you don't have Photoshop, you can use a simpler free software like Microsoft Picture it ! This is what I use since years for basic processing of my screenshots.
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Beginners help required from you guys by DaBBQ @ Yesterday at 07:26 AM

Well, gathering from your preference, i would suggest the following: Strike Fighters 2 but can be a tad expensive for each of the theatures. IL2 1946: a complex WW2 game but you can dial it down with the options. Its cheap at GOG. Digital Combat Si
Originally Posted By: corsaire31Originally Posted By: Robert_WigginsCorsaire; I find it interesting how similar your mission targets and objectives in RNAS-4 are to mine in RNAS-5. Nice screen shot with all of you lined up astern. Must be going in f
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Busted! by tomcat @ Yesterday at 07:21 AM

I found a post about him being on the receiving end of a 4 ship A-7E attack, assuming I'm reading it correctly, with a quick search. Maybe (also assuming that FAC/CAS type situations was a stretch for a cook that is) it was "there I was.."
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Beginners help required from you guys by MaceUK33 @ Yesterday at 07:20 AM

Hi, You can try DCS World for free, either on Steam or off, and fly the Su-25T either in full sim mode or arcade. BUT, you will not be able to 'feel' the sim with mouse and keyboard so bear that in mind. If you continue with sims I would say Track
Originally Posted By: Robert_WigginsCorsaire; I find it interesting how similar your mission targets and objectives in RNAS-4 are to mine in RNAS-5. Nice screen shot with all of you lined up astern. Must be going in for the bomb run. Unfortunately
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Beginners help required from you guys by undercovergeek @ Yesterday at 07:17 AM

awesome - and the game to unleash these upon?
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Beginners help required from you guys by DaBBQ @ Yesterday at 07:12 AM

These would be good for a entry level Flight Simmer for light sims: Thrustmaster Mad Cat
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Busted! by PanzerMeyer @ Yesterday at 07:07 AM

So if Sauron really was in the USN what was he lying about? Did he claim to have been a Seal?
The continuing career of Albert "Mushroom" Ward: 30 Jul 1916 @ 05h03 Bombing Rumbeke aerodrome Shook lead the flight with Mesurier, Soar, Parsons, myself, and Chadwick accompanying. A flight sent Hervey to follow. We had scattered
Community Hall
Jump to new posts Re: Busted! by tomcat @ Yesterday at 07:03 AM

Originally Posted By: ChuckyWow,I must have retired under a rock for a while there.I did not know that about Sauron. Nor did I. Wow. Good work, OG.
Page 18 of 19 < 1 2 ... 16 17 18 19 >
Quick Search
Recent Articles
Support SimHQ
Social

Recent Topics
One of those days...
by Security_Device_Enclosed
Today at 04:10 AM
Lecture by James Holland on Denis Barnham
by Hackl
Today at 01:50 AM
F-15C Master arm?
by Legend
Today at 12:19 AM
On the fluidity/responsiven
es/clunkiness of the character

by Ajay
Yesterday at 11:45 PM
The in game UI changes
by Ajay
Yesterday at 11:34 PM
A shout out for Source Hydration Packs
by Harry-the-Ruskie
Yesterday at 10:38 PM
VFA-41 Enters Ukraine Conflict Aboard USS Ronald Reagan
by Major Dragon
Yesterday at 10:36 PM
Check Out This Drone Work (10 Min Video Link)
by Wrecking Crew
Yesterday at 10:29 PM
3 in Surround + Touchscreen GTX670's How did you connect it
by newguy
Yesterday at 10:25 PM
QuickShot MasterPilot Parts Spectacular!
by Major Dragon
Yesterday at 10:22 PM

Forum Use Agreement | Privacy Statement
Copyright 1997-2014, SimHQ Inc. All Rights Reserved.